Forums

TopicSetting Weight Loss Goals

• Wed 23rd Sep 2020 - 7:23am

I had an event in mid-August where I was going to be meeting a mentor  Gutamin 7 Review  of mine, Dr. Jack Barnathan, and I wanted to be sure I was in tip-top shape, so I called it "Meet Dr. Jack", or MDJ for short. When there was a chance of me slipping during that time, I always had "MDJ" in the back of my mind. It kept me going when I wanted ice cream or when I didn't want to workout. MDJ. It kept me motivated. Name your goal and use that name. Look at it every day so you know what your goal is and you do what is necessary to make it. Finally, celebrate your accomplishments. That's the fun part. I am a competitive person and I love to race, so when I finish a race, whether running or triathlon, I celebrate with my family.

My favorite thing to do is have a bison burger from Ted's and then go to Coldstone's for dessert - chocolate devotion of course. Allow for a celebration, then take a break, not a long one, but a break from routine which can be a few days or a week. Giving you time to recover, breathe and think about what you want to do next. Setting goals is a great way to get your weight loss dreams accomplished. It's a great way to make progress, when you feel like you are stuck. It's a great way to motivate you to take action and keep taking action until you get it done. What are your goals? And what are you going to do about them? When the workouts don't work fast enough and the latest fad diet fails again, frustration sets in.

What will it take to lose the weight? Working out is difficult enough, but good nutrition can be even harder. Often it is the emotional battles that truly seem to stifle weight loss. Why is that? What can you do about it? Everyone has a breaking point propelling them into their weight loss journey. For some it's a photo that ushers in the reality of weight the years have put on. For others it may be realizing you can no longer do something that you were able to do previously. Maybe a trip to the doctor brought the prescription - lose weight or else!

https://luandadigitalschool.com/gutamin-7-review/

• Mon 16th Nov 2020 - 6:55am

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. where to buy arimidex online

• Mon 30th Nov 2020 - 11:53am

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. meppen immobilien

• Tue 1st Dec 2020 - 6:31pm

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts real active instagram followers

• Wed 2nd Dec 2020 - 11:35am

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Kuiz Online

• Thu 3rd Dec 2020 - 2:45pm

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! KMSAuto Net

• Sat 5th Dec 2020 - 2:59pm

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... haus verkaufen sögel

• Tue 8th Dec 2020 - 10:36am

A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... cheap real instagram followers

• Sun 13th Dec 2020 - 2:26pm

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. Painters in Dubai

• Sun 13th Dec 2020 - 11:42pm

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. <a href=" https://www.celebstyleoutfits.com/suicide-squad-harley-quinn-costume">Harley Quinn Jacket</a>

• Sun 13th Dec 2020 - 11:42pm

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. [url=https://www.celebstyleoutfits.com/]Famous Leather Jacket[/url]

• Sun 13th Dec 2020 - 11:43pm

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. [Famous Leather Jacket] (https://www.celebstyleoutfits.com/)

• Sun 13th Dec 2020 - 11:47pm

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. Harley Quinn Jacket

• Mon 14th Dec 2020 - 1:43pm

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. 迷你倉

• Mon 14th Dec 2020 - 3:42pm

Great info!

• Wed 16th Dec 2020 - 11:27am

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! DDD

• Thu 17th Dec 2020 - 3:38pm

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up best pots for guitar

• Sat 19th Dec 2020 - 7:44am

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Marriage Counselling

• Sun 20th Dec 2020 - 10:49am

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Ocean Canvas Art

• Tue 22nd Dec 2020 - 6:43pm
    Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. custom patches

Please register or login to post forum replies