Forums

TopicLoL for a beginner

• Sat 2nd May 2020 - 6:11am

How can I quickly create a new account in order to play LoL? It would also be nice to get advice on how to spend less time to reach level 20. My friend suggested that I play with him, but I don’t want him to be bored in playing with me, because I’m a low level. Maybe someone here can help me with this.

• Fri 8th May 2020 - 3:59am

You can create an account in LoL at any time, it doesn't take much time, but in order to get your smurf to level 10 you will need at least two weeks to play this game every day for at least 6 hours. I know that at first you will quickly boost your smurf, but the higher the level, the longer you will spend time to get it. I think you need to look here League of Legends smurf accounts and use the filters on this site to choose a new account that meets all your desires. After you pay for the purchase, a letter will come to your mail and you can play with the new high-level smurf. This is the only way that I know to get 30 lvl quickly.

• Thu 14th May 2020 - 10:15pm

How wonderful that you understand what I'm looking for! This is really what I need. I wanted to find an account in the League of Legends with a pumped-up smurf (I didn’t think I could find an account immediately at level 20) and pump it to the level I need as soon as possible, but if I can get such an account and a smurf with excellent characteristics, then I no longer need to look for someone who can give me the login and password from his account and I can choose a smurf who has such characteristics as speed and dexterity so that I can play a hit and run a strategy.

Please register or login to post forum replies